What the Student Guidance and Support Service is
A resource for students which aims to help achieve the best possible academic results and boost your development as a person and future professional.
Services available to students
- A tutor who will assist you throughout your university years.
- Face to face workshops and online resources, that can help you to make the most of your time and adapt your habits to student life.
- Psychopedagogical and psychological services, staffed by professionals who are equipped to help you overcome any academic or personal difficulties.
How can your tutor help?
When you become a University of Deusto student, you will be assigned a tutor. This tutor will be your reference person at the university. You can contact him/her whenever you have academic or personal issues or simply because you want to share doubts you might have about your future.
How can you contact your tutor?
Throughout the year, you will have the chance to meet with him/her in group tutorials. You can also request personal tutorials to discuss more specific subjects or personal doubts, difficulties, etc.
Who makes up the University Guidance Service?
The service is formed by a team of psychologists and teachers whose aim is to provide resources for Bachelor's and postgraduate students who have queries, make the most of their university stay, promoting both their personal and professional development.
Equipo del Servicio de Orientación
- Manuel Marroquín (Director del Servicio de Orientación Universitaria)
- Iratxe Muñecas (Apoyo a dirección)
Bilbao Campus team:
- Silvia Martínez
- Enrique Pallarés (consulta psicológica)
- Onintze López de Letona
San-Sebastián Campus team:
- Patricia Espinosa
- Leila Govillard (consulta psicológica)
Collaborators of the University Guidance Service in training actions:
- Tomas Fañanas
- Ignacio Gómez
- Lucía Gorbeña
- Josean Utrilla
- Inés Zubeldia (Deusto Psych)
- Alejandro Amillano