|Duration||5 weeks (approximately)|
|Places||Maximum 50 participants|
|ECTS credits recognised||1|
A lack of social skills and assertiveness can affect our studies, career prospects and personal relationships.
In these applied skills workshops, participants learn to:
- Understand the aspects that help/hinder good group performance.
- Apply their social and assertive skills in simulated situations.
- Develop specific abilities according to their personal needs and priorities.
The workshop dynamics and activities will focus on development of:
- Basic social skills (introducing oneself, requesting help, convincing others, apologising, etc.).
- Skills related to recognising and expressing emotions (recognising one's own emotions and those of others, expressing affection, disagreement, asking for explanations, etc.).
- Positive problem-solving skills for group situations (share ideas, calm someone down, negotiate, respond to jokes, face up to group pressure, prepare for a difficult conversation, manage if you are excluded from the group, etc.).
This workshop requires about 2 hours per week dedication.