This web site use private and third party cookies to optimize your navigation, suit your preferences and perform analytical tasks. By continuing browsing accept our Cookies Policy.


Certificate request


  • Academic transcript (Personal academic record)
  • External internship certificate (Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees)
  • Enrolment certificate
  • Certificate of completion of Studies
  • PhD thesis defence certificate
  • You can specify other certificates

How can I request my degree certificate?

You can request your degree certificate by post or by email.

If you prefer to request your degree certificate in person, you must book an appointment.

Book here your appointment

Important instructions as a result of the health situation by COVID19:

  • Only one person at a time will be allowed to enter; only the candidate or authorised person may do so.
  • If possible, avoid travelling outside the appointment time for registration.
  • If you have any specific queries, you can contact us by phone or by email. Please read all the information available on this page and on the forms before submitting your query.
  • To avoid unnecessary travel, please check beforehand that you have all the supporting documents required.
  • Due to capacity limitations, it is important that you respect the appointment time given to you for registration.
  • Bring your own pen to sign your request form.

Supporting documents

Once you have successfully completed your studies, you can request your degree certificate.

To do this, you must complete the application form, along with the required supporting documents. You will find further information on the application form itself.

Download forms

In the event that the certificate is to be collected by another person, an authorisation form signed by the certificate recipient must be submitted to the General Secretariat, with the documents indicated.

On request, the certificate may also be sent by post. A postal order form duly completed by the certificate recipient, and the required documents must be submitted to the General Secretary to have the certificate forwarded.

Please note: For Eramus Mundus degree certificates, please contact the Master’s office before submitting your request.