CERTIFICATES YOU CAN REQUEST
- Academic transcript (Personal academic record)
- External internship certificate (Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees)
- Enrolment certificate
- Certificate of completion of Studies
- PhD thesis defence certificate
- Academic transcript- English (Postgraduate courses)
- You can specify other certificates
To apply for a replacement university card, you must complete the application form (download form) and submit it duly completed to the General Secretariat, along with the required supporting documents. You will find further information on the application form itself. .
In the event that the certificate is to be collected by another person, an authorisation form signed by the certificate recipient must be submitted to the General Secretariat, with the documents indicated.
On request, the certificate may also be sent by post. A postal order form duly completed by the certificate recipient, and the required documents must be submitted to the General Secretary to have the certificate forwarded.
Erasmus Mundus Degree Certificates, contact the Master’s secretary before applying.