Sports facilities are governed by their own rules and regulations. The following are eligible to make use of the sports facilities:
- All students who are officially enrolled on official undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the Faculties, Schools or Institutes at the University of Deusto in the current academic year. They will be required to produce the student card issued by the University of Deusto or ID card, and proof of their enrolment.
- Academic and non-academic staff, who must provide proof of their current status at the University of Deusto.
- All the residents at Deusto Hall of Residence. To this purpose, at the beginning of each academic year, the Residence Hall will submit a list of Residents to the Sports Department including non-Deusto students.
- To benefit from the Alumni discount, all facility users should be current members and present the card.
- Users who are non-members of the University of Deusto must pay €8 per person and use to access the sports facilities. Fees must be paid into the following account number: BBK ES46 2095-0375-10-9107324981
- Facility users who are non-UD members must pay the full fee for facility use. Fees must be paid into the following account number: BBK ES46 2095-0375-10-9107324981
- Payment must be made by bank transfer prior to the use of the sports facility and the corresponding receipt must be presented.
|Facility||Price per hour||Price per hour ALUMNIS||Fee per hour Students and staff|
|Football Pitch 7||140€||112€||0€*|
|Multipurpose sports ground||110€||88€||0€*|
- Sports facilities can be used provided that the corresponding booking has been made.
- Booking of sports facilities must be made at least 12 hours in advance. The participating users are not allowed to book the hour before and after the booking time. If there are several subsequent bookings under different names, use will not be allowed.
- Bookings can be made up to 6 days in advance.
- A new booking cannot be made until the previous one has ended.
- Sports facilities can be booked from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 21:00, except bank holidays, and from 1 September to 30 June.
- Non-UD members must make bookings at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UD students and staff must make bookings through booking.deusto.es
- All bookings are for one hour, starting and ending on the hour.
- Cancellation of a booking must be notified through the computer application (booking.deusto.es), by phone, or in person at the Sports Department or at the sports facility at least 24 hours in advance.
- You must present proof of payment to a member of staff at the facility upon entering the sports facility.
- If there were an official event at the University, all facility bookings will be cancelled.
Rules of use
- Sports facilities are university spaces and users should behave accordingly. Users are expected to respect other users, facilities and rules, and fair play must prevail at all times.
- Facilities can be used for 1 hour only.
- You must check in and present your identification card at the office before using the facilities.
- Users must take their identification card with them upon entering the facilities and once inside them, as they may be requested to show it at any time.
- Suitable sports clothing must be worn at all times in the sports facilities.
- It is strictly forbidden to leave the changing room lockers locked once you leave the facilities. For security reasons, all lockers will be emptied at night; any personal belongings will be kept at reception for 15 days.
- The person making the reservation will be responsible for the access of non-UD members to the facilities. You will be responsible for their identification and will be required to show proof of payment of your guests.
- The repeated misuse of the facilities or any inadequate behaviour by users are grounds to deny use of the facilities.
- The group’s representative will be required to present his/her identification card before any sports equipment (balls, protectors, subject to availability) can be provided. ID cards will be given back when the sports equipment has been returned.
- Smoking or eating is not allowed in any part of the sports premises.
- Electronic scoreboards will only be used in official competitions.
- Basketball hoops will be exclusively handled by the facility’s staff.
- The University of Deusto does not accept any responsibility for accident, damage or injury that may occur to users of the facilities.
- Fines and sanctions will be applied in accordance with the Student Regulations of the University of Deusto dated 24 July 2015.