This course offers you an overview of the volunteering phenomenon concerning people with mental illness. The aim is to approach this group in a more professional and educational way.
- Understand mental disability to eliminate prejudices and change attitudes.
- Initial approach and meeting between users and students.
- Presentation of the Argia entity.
- Mental disability: characteristics, life and support for people with mental disabilities in Argia. The care model for people with mental disabilities.
- Users' first-hand experience. Estima process.
- Direct care processes: day hospitals, care homes, social clubs, T.L.
Date: 9, 14 and 16 October. 14:30 to 16:30 h.
Fee: 5 euros.
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
1 ECTS credit recognition