The aim of this networking workshop for young people is to identify social challenges, work on their interpersonal skills and develop their ability to design and implement innovative projects that meet current social needs.
- Learn about social innovation.
- Identify social challenges in our environment.
- Develop interpersonal skills through teamwork between different people.
- Develop entrepreneurial and innovative skills through design thinking workshops to provide solutions to the social challenges identified.
- Raise awareness of the need to be socially innovative.
We propose an experiential, dynamic and participative methodology based on the resolution of challenges through design thinking.
- Dates: 13-15 March
- The experience will be held at Arrupe Etxea